8.09.2009

Oh, San Telmo...


Before I move on to telling you all about my time at the in-laws, I need to tell you about San Telmo how I love San Telmo and how I haven’t spent enough time there. Sundays in San Telmo are lovely.. they get a bit touristy but the street music and street theatre are just really charming. There’s a student orchestra that plays in the middle of the street in Defensa and I can listen to them forever.

San Telmo is very very tango, has gorgeous antiques and an antiques market on Sunday, but also a shop where I found my new favourite bag, made out of a recycled inner tube. It’s made beautifully and the strap is made out of a bicycle inner tube. Love this stuff, and goes well with my crazy bag collection.

While I’m here I’m also trying to watch ALL the Bueno Entonces episodes I have in my iTunes. We’re upto the telo part, which is very funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment